Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) ScholarshipsFund 65% of your Online MBA Fees
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships are intended for managers, leaders, and professionals in the developing world who work in sectors that fall under or are closely related to one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Our aim is to help contribute through education towards the United Nations’ goal of creating a sustainable and equitable world by 2030.
As an MBA student, you will help make a difference through Action Learning Projects that focus on issues related to your role in your organisation and sector. These projects will make measurable impacts that help you build a track record in effective management. Sustainability, innovation, and growth will be key focus areas for your projects.
The SDG scholarships are a Business School Netherlands-exclusive scholarship programme and reduce the Online Action Learning MBA total tuition fees from 18,000 Euros to 7,000 Euros [65%]
Did You Know?
The average tuition fee per year for an executive-level MBA in the Netherlands is between 8000 to 16 000 Euros
Who can Apply?
- Managers, trainee managers, team leaders, supervisors, or owners currently in employment. You must be working in an organisation or role either in, or related to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations
- Professionals who are not directly employed in a leadership or management role but who manage policies, processes, or business systems are also eligible for application. Examples include engineers, consultants, educators, policy advisors, system designers, etc.
- You must apply for yourself. You may not apply on behalf of someone else.
- You must live and work in a developing world country. Eligible countries include:
- All countries & island nations in Africa
- All countries in South and Latin America
- All countries in the Dutch Caribbean and Caribbean
- And all the following:
Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Georgia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Ukraine, Yemen, Egypt
If you are unsure whether or not your sector/role/company falls under one of the 17 SDGs, please ask us for assistance
How do I apply?
The SDG partial scholarships are provided for the Business School Netherlands Online Action Learning MBA only. The scholarship cannot be applied to any other BSN or partner programme.
- Step 1: Check that you meet all the admission requirements for the Business School Netherlands Online Action Learning MBA
- Step 2: Check that your organisation or role is related to one of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequality
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace & Justice, Strong Institutions
- Partnerships to Achieve this Goal
For more information on each of these goals, click here
- Step 3: Complete the online application form by clicking the “Apply Online” button
- Step 4: We will send you an Unconditional offer letter and invoice for your chosen payment plan
- Step 5: Once your first payment reflects and you’ve signed and accepted the Unconditional Offer, you will be registered on the Online Action Learning MBA and our academic registrar will contact you for orientation 1 week before the start of your programme