Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) 100% Scholarships offered by NufficApplications open for each MBA intake
The Orange Knowledge Programme is a € 195 m Dutch global development and scholarships programme, available in 53 developing countries and managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation that funds education for development. The OKP scholarship is a 100% scholarship that funds the full tuition fee and associated costs of the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA programme.
The OKP programme applications take place twice a year and admission conditions are subject to change as per Nuffic’s regulations.
OKP applications are currently: CLOSED
Who can Apply?
- Managers, trainee managers, team leaders or supervisors currently in employment.
- Applicants must be nationals of, and working in the designated countries
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- – multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- – large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- – bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- – donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- – international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Applicants must have an official passport which is valid for at least 6 months after the programme start date.
- Applicants must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time.
- Applicants must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable BSN will the template for the government statemen).
- Only the individual applicant can apply for funding.
- The training must occur within the context of the organisation within which the applicant is employed.
- The training must be seen to help the organisation in its developmental strategies.
- Please check which industries are eligible for funding for your country
How to apply?
The OKP scholarships are provided for the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA programme.
- Step 1: Check that you meet all the admission requirements for the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA
- Step 2: Check that you meet the requirements of the Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships (check the “Who can apply?” section for the full list) and fill in the contact request form on the right hand side of the page.
- Step 3: Complete the MBA application form and all relevant OKP application documents and statements, which BSN will provide for you.
- Step 4: Be accepted for the MBA programme, after which you will register on the Nuffic Delta platform
BSN offers applicants the possibility of selecting optional majors with their International Action Learning MBA.
Major in Food Security
The Food Security major will be delivered in co-operation with Agribusiness Academy in the Netherlands. The Major introduces the current food eco-system and the challenges it is facing because of changing supply and demand dynamics.
Major in Water Management
This Major will provide you with a general introduction to the topic of water management. Furthermore, provision and management of portable drinking water and the management of water for generating food crops will be treated.
Major in Sexual Health and Reproductive Rights
This Major focuses on sexual health issues and gender-based reproductive rights within communities. Students of this major will gain insights in the management and implementation of strategies to advance sexual health and reproductive rights.
In order to qualify for the Major endorsement on the MBA scholarship degree, the following conditions for the student apply:
- Must have attended the respective Masterclass, i.e. Food Security or Water Management;
- Must have passed the assignment ‘Personal Effectiveness Paper’ related to the respective Major;
- Must have incorporated the Major subject as the leading theme of ALP 1, 2, 3 as well as the Dissertation;
- If applicable, is active in the respective field of business.