Business School Netherlands Partial Scholarships
Business School Netherlands has made a number of partial scholarships available for professionals from Africa and the Caribbean. Former or current Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship countries are also eligible for the BSN partial scholarships. These include several countries in the Middle East, Asia and South America.
BSN partial scholarships are available for the following programmes:
BSN partial scholarships are available for most programmes for each intake period.
What are the Criteria?
- You need to meet the admission criteria of the programme.
- You need to be a national of, and working and living in Africa, the Caribbean (or a former or current Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship country) at the time of application.
- You need to help promote Action Learning. You can do this by:
- Fulfilling the role of Action Learning Coach within your organisation or community for a period of one full year. OR,
- Write an article on one of your Action Learning Projects, which can be published by Business School Netherlands within the Action Learning Community.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Check all the criteria.
- Step 2: Fill in the contact form (right side of this page).
- Step 3: Business School Netherlands will assess if you meet the criteria. If so, you will be invited to complete a full application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form for the programme of your choice and complete the BSN Scholarship form. Include PDF copies of all necessary documents such as your previous degrees, approval of your employer, passport or national ID, and business card.
- Step 5 (Excluding Masters of Science in Finance): Once the completed application is received by Business School Netherlands, processed, and approved, an unconditional offer letter is sent to you for your signature. Once Business School Netherlands receives the signed unconditional offer, an invoice will be sent for your chosen payment method.
- Step 6: Once payment has been received and confirmed you will be registered on the programme and contacted by the academic registrar a week before the start date of your studies.