Business School Netherlands partial scholarships (up to 50%)Applications open for each MBA intake
Business School Netherlands believes in the power of Action Learning. We believe Action Learning can help organisations worldwide to grow, innovate and become more effective. Giving leaders of tomorrow the opportunity to enrol in an Action Learning MBA is a powerful way of spreading the knowledge and skills organisations need to start with Action Learning. We see especially in Africa and the Netherlands Antilles that there are not always enough funds available to do so. This is why Business School Netherlands has a (limited) number of seats available in their MBA programmes for students from those countries.
You can apply for this scholarship for each intake.
What are the Criteria?
- You need to meet the admission criteria of the MBA programme.
- You need to be a national of, and working and living in Africa or the Netherlands Antilles at the time of application.
- You need to help promote Action Learning. You can do this by:
- Fulfilling the role of Action Learning Coach within your organisation or community for a period of one full year. or,
- Write an article on one of your Action Learning Projects, which can be published by Business School Netherlands within the Action Learning Community.
- After your graduation you should be available for possible selection to act as an Online Action Learning Coach for a Business School Netherlands MBA programme (part-time) free of charge for a period of one full year.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Check all the criteria.
- Step 2: Fill in the online pre-registration form (right side of this page).
- Step 3: Business School Netherlands will assess if you meet the criteria. If so, you will be invited to fill in the complete application form.
- Step 4: Fill in the complete application form for the MBA Programme of your choice and the Scholarship, including copies of all necessary documents such as prior degrees, approval of your employer etc.
- Step 5: Once the completed application is received by Business School Netherlands, processed and approved, an unconditional offer letter is sent to you for your signature. Once Business School Netherlands receives the signed unconditional offer, an invoice will be sent.
- Step 6: Once payment has been received and confirmed you will be enrolled.