Masterclass in Project Management & ControlTake a closer look at what this programme offers.
Billions of dollars are wasted worldwide on projects annually. For example, the Amsterdam North/South Metro Rail Line will be completed years later than initially planned, and its costs have almost doubled over time. Berlin’s new airport to be, Brandenburg Airport, already missed out on four delivery dates. The construction costs of the Scottish Parliament Building turned out ten times more than initially estimated. What can we learn from these malfunctions and more importantly; how can we prevent them from happening in the future? That’s what the Masterclass PMC sets out to tackle.
The Masterclass in Project Management and Control consists of 4 days covering the following topics:
- Project management and control processes
- Project planning
- Cost control and earned value analysis
- Project risk management
Duration 4 days Language English Price EUR 2,500,- for BSN students and alumni EUR 2,750,- for other participants Start dates The Masterclass starts at least once a year. Location The meetings take place in our Business School in Buren (Gelderland, The Netherlands). Registration/Information To register or request more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Request a brochure’ form.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You currently are a manager, management trainee or hold a similar managerial position in an organisation dealing with water management;
- You hold at least two years of relevant postgraduate work experience;
- You have good command of the English language, enabling you to take part in English spoken courses;
If you fail to meet any of the aforementioned criteria but feel you still should be considered for enrolment, please contact us. Under certain circumstances, exceptions can be made.