Action Learning Project
Take your organisation to the next level with a sustainable approach. Get started with an Action Learning Project.
Who it's for
Take your organisation to the next level with a sustainable approach
Every organisation has challenges and there is always room for improvement. Especially in this fast-changing world. This requires a sustainable approach that allows your people and your organisation to evolve. This is possible when you realise that you are all part of the system and that you can make a real difference by working together. You need more than just knowledge and skills training. What sets us apart is that we are the only agency and institute in the Netherlands that combines academic knowledge with organisational development and skills. This means that we not only help to train and develop people, but also to bring about sustainable change within the organisation.
In the Action Learning Project you work with your team on a specific problem in the organisation, which you solve together in a sustainable way. A powerful tool to help with the challenges is our Action Learning methodology, which gets to the heart of where the improvement lies in order to find the right solutions. In short, we guarantee both the process and the sustainable development of your people and organisation. This contributes directly to the bottom line.
Change is something you do together, choose a sustainable approach
Here is what your team will do for your Action Learning project
Attend an Action Learning Basics workshop. This will introduce your team to the Action Learning method, a collaborative approach to learning and change that focuses on objectives and/or problem solving at a strategic, tactical or operational level.
- Defining the problem: The first step in an Action Learning project is to identify and define a real, current problem to be addressed.
- Collaboration: Instead of tackling the problem individually, your team works together to bring in different perspectives and solutions. This encourages a collaborative approach and ensures that different insights and skills are used.
- Apply SMART actions: The SMART principle is often used when developing solutions. This means that actions should be Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic and Time-bound. This may require additional knowledge and skills to implement the solution found.
- Implementation: Once solutions have been found, they are implemented. Learning does not stop here; your team will come back regularly to evaluate the results of the actions and learn from both successes and failures.
- Guidance: Throughout the process, your team will be guided by an Action Learning coach and consultant. They provide guidance, ask questions to deepen the thought process and ensure that the team stays focused on both the problem-solving process and the learning. As the teams become more experienced with the process, the coach steps back and only helps to keep the process focused through repetition.
Additional knowledge development
In addition to the steps above, we regularly see missing knowledge emerge during the process. To address this effectively, we offer additional short modules and training sessions. These modules are specifically designed to equip teams and individuals within the company or organisation with the necessary knowledge and skills that are essential to the success of the implementation process. Whether it is subject matter expertise, strategic planning or operational skills.
Why and when to start an Action Learning Project?
In addition to increasing your team’s problem-solving capacity and sustainable development, our Action Learning programme ensures that processes become more efficient, communication inside and outside the organisation is smoother and results are manifested more quickly. There is no doubt that your employees will be more effective in their current roles and will develop into valuable consultants within the organisation. As a result, you no longer need to hire external consultants. Your organisation not only gets moving, it stays moving. We call this ‘Action Learning for Sustainable Change’.
Below are some of the benefits you will see immediately:
- Business process optimisation: By actively learning from challenges, inefficient business processes can be identified and improved, leading to streamlined operations.
- Improved decision making: By involving employees at all levels in the Action Learning process, a broader perspective and more knowledge is brought to bear on decision making.
- Innovative solutions: By collaborating and understanding your organisation, innovative ideas and strategies can emerge that contribute to the company’s growth and competitiveness.
- Flexible market strategy: By learning from market dynamics and responding quickly to change, your organisation can adapt its marketing strategy to stay ahead.
- Personal and career development: Employees are given the opportunity to develop their skills and competencies by being directly involved in problem-solving projects.
Increased employee satisfaction: By feeling they have a direct impact on the business, employees can feel more valued and satisfied in their roles.
- Reduced turnover: With a stronger sense of belonging, ownership and growth opportunities, employees are more likely to stay with the company for the long term.
For organisations that want to develop sustainably
As an organisation, SME, for-profit or not-for-profit or corporate, you are looking for a sustainable approach to take your people and your organisation to the next level. You don’t want to keep bringing in external consultants to solve complex issues within the organisation. It is much more efficient to develop your people so that they have the knowledge and skills to deal with complex issues in a process-oriented way, and know how to create support inside and outside the organisation to work together on the solution and implementation. Once they know how to do this, they will move the organisation forward in a sustainable way.
The cost of the programme
Our incompany programme pricing is tailored to your specific needs, taking into account factors such as programme scope, participants and duration.
After an initial consultation, we will provide you with a detailed quotation that outlines the costs and ensures clarity on your investment. Our aim is to deliver effective training that exceeds expectations and contributes to the success of your organisation.
Please book a consultation for further details or queries.
Sustainable learning development with maximum impact
Sustainable development with a lasting effect throughout the organisation. This is the approach of our in-company programmes. All your teams, managers, executives and experts are the most important link in your organisation to initiate change.
We select the right methodology, knowledge and skills so that your organisation learns to develop sustainably and make a difference. We do this with our in-company team of experts such as consultants and our alumni in various business roles, teachers and coaches.
Are you responsible for examining the challenges in your organisation and want to know more about how to tackle them? Or are you responsible for ensuring that your team thrives by equipping your people with the business and leadership skills to take the organisation forward in a sustainable way?