Master of Science in Finance
Master of Science in Finance
The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) degree equips you with the knowledge and skills required in modern financial roles and sectors. The MSF is different from a traditional MBA because it focuses mainly on financial models, markets, investment, and analytical strategies.
Cambridge College Global (USA) delivers this online master’s degree with full international support and assistance to help you balance academic and work commitments.
The programme combines the expertise of our 2 international schools to ensure that you receive the best mentorship and financial knowledge necessary to succeed in the hyper-competitive world of international finance.
The Master of Science in Finance degree is delivered via an online, virtual-class environment where you’ll interact with lecturers and other students via face-to-face video calls and the 24/7 online student portal facilitated by Cambridge College Global.
You’ll have full access to a full-time academic tutor, plagiarism and spell-checking software, as well as full access to Microsoft Office applications.
Applicants from Africa and parts of the developing world may be eligible for a partial scholarship. Please enquire with us for more information.
Cambridge College Global is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (USA)
The degree is not awarded in the Netherlands and falls under United States accreditation.
- You’ll learn how to analyze financial data, and market information and learn how to do professional investment analysis and manage large portfolios
- Increase your understanding of financial concepts and analytical tools to make strong financial decisions in management finance and investments
- Learn how to build effective financial plans and master your risk management strategies
- Understand how to evaluate issues in financial ethics and support ethical business practices
- Learn how you must strategize and implement effective financial plans and investment policies to support shareholder value in the current global environment
The MSc in Finance is ideal for you if you work in any of the following roles
- Financial analyst
- Financial planner
- Stock Trader
- Investment advisor
- Director of Finance
- Portfolio Manager
- Bond Trader and more
The programme is designed to be flexible but can be completed within 16 months of continuous enrolment.
Please see the table below for more information on the features, programme, admission, fees, and start dates
Features of the Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- 100 % online with full online support from Cambridge College Global
- Pure finance focus and curriculum
- 10 – 12 Modules
- Project-based learning with real-world case studies
- Easy to use student platform with full support
- Accredited in the USA (Boston, Massachusetts) by NEASC (New England Association of School and Colleges)
- Award-winning distance learning programme (USDLA – US Distance Learning Association)
- Real world faculty and lecturers
|Master of Science in Finance Programme Overview|
|MSF Programme Prerequisite Modules|
|Strategic Leadership and Management|
|Global Currency Management|
|Insurance and Risk Management|
|Financial Ethics and Compliance|
* Exemptions may be given for prerequisite modules based on modules completed in undergraduate programmes if applicable
A grade of C (2.0) must be achieved in each prerequisite module
All applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college with a 2.70 GPA (if US-based) OR equivalent foreign accredited qualification
– 1 or 2 page motivational essay explaining how the MSF will aid you in your professional development and goals
– CV/Resume (if applicable)
– Access to internet and email
– If English is not your first language, then you would need to demonstrate English capability through any of the following tests:
- Duolingo English Test (DET): 47 or higher
- Official TOEFL score: 79 internet-based (iBT); 213 computer-based (CBT), 550 paper-based (PBT)
- Official IELTS score: 6.0 or higher
– Every applicant must have their official academic transcripts evaluated for equivalency to the US system. BSN recommends World Education Services
Full programme fee is $30,350 USD
Students from Africa are eligible for a partial scholarship. Please ask us about the scholarship
Start Dates 2023:
4 September 2023
16 October 2023
27 November 2023