Executive ProgrammesAction Learning: learn to act, act to learn
Masterclass in Food Security
The Masterclass in Food Security is designed to give the modern agribusiness or food security professional the skillset necessary to create and maintain a profitable business in the changing digital landscape of agriculture and food security.
Learn to adapt to new challenges, set up value chains to benefit from changing supply and demand dynamics, and network with your fellow agribusiness professionals.
The Masterclass in Food Security covers the following topics:
- Organic and Regenerative Agriculture
- Introduction to Digital Distribution & Logistics
- Introduction to Agritech
- Agriculture Basics
- Agriculture Business Models
- Future Food Trends
- Introduction to Alternative Foods
- Introduction to Food Distribution Systems
- Agribusiness & Sustainability Trends
- Changing the Game of Food
- Design of Food Chains
- Path to Profitability in Agribusiness
- Agribusiness Finance
- Dynamics of Digital Agriculture
- Business Model Design
Features of the Masterclass Food Security at BSN
- Practical approach
- Close collaboration with fellow students
- Experienced facilitators with a strong agribusiness background
- Maximum of 18 participants per group
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You currently are a manager, management trainee, supervisor, owner or hold a similar managerial position in an organisation dealing with food security or supporting industries;
- You hold at least two years of relevant professional work experience;
- You have a good command of the English language, enabling you to take part in English medium academic programmes
If you fail to meet any of the aforementioned criteria but feel you still should be considered for enrolment, please contact us. Under certain circumstances, exceptions can be made.
Start Dates 2023
08 February 2023
10 May 2023
12 October 2023
Once the maximum number of participants has been reached, the open registration closes.
8 – 18
EUR 1000 once off OR
EUR 525 x 2 terms OR
- Books and study material (articles and abstracts) – if applicable
Dr. Vijayender Nalla
Vijayender is the founder and managing director of RVJ Agribusiness Academy. RVJ Agribusiness academy orchestrates on-demand training and innovation demands of professionals and students in food and agribusiness. Prior to taking up entrepreneurship in 2009, he worked at Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands, National Institute of Technology, Warangal India and several other places. Over the course of his entrepreneurial journey, he has worked on several disruptive food chain projects in Europe, Asia and Africa. Specifically, in the area of food & agribusiness, he has been publishing, training and coaching on a range of topics that include, building robust food value chains of the future, go-to-market strategies, technology choice strategies and frameworks for addressing the food security. He has a PhD in supply chain management from Nyenrode Business University in the Netherlands.