Executive ProgrammesAction Learning: learn to act, act to learn
Management and Leadership Development in Food Security
Faster, cost-efficient, big impact, boost your career and organisation
This short course accelerates the development of leadership and decision-making skills, being able to analyse your organisation, undertake an Action Learning Literature Review and implement the Food Security theory to the benefit of your own organisation and community.
The delivery method of Action Learning enables the programme to suit the needs of managers and leaders from public and private institutions, especially for those working in small and medium-sized organisations, National NGOs and Government/Semi-Government Departments
Characteristics Management and Leadership Development in Food Security
- English programme
- The unique Action Learning methodology
- Focus 100% on real-time topics of relevance to you or your organisation.
- Renowned international faculty: international trainers, Senior and Certified Action Learning Coaches
- Inspired by international and valued peers from same business backgrounds
- Maximum 20 participants per group
- Coaching, in small groups and individually
- No conventional examinations
What are the benefits?
- New and improved personal leadership and management skills within a Food Security context
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to meet existing and future organizational and personal challenges
- The direct result on your project and organisation (high ROI)
- Be able to analyse your organisation
- Broaden and deepen your internal and external network
We are looking for you, if you want to…
- want to stregthen their effectiveness as a manager
- develop from specialised professional to General Manager
- build a theoretical foundation
- become a better discussion partner in the board or management team
- acquire knowledge of new concepts and insights in managing and organising
- be able to provide broader advice at a strategic level
- Increase your own distinctive character
- continue to develop yourself and your company/institution
Why choose BSN?
- One of the oldest and largest business schools in The Netherlands
- Active for more than 30 years in developing and offering MBA and DBA Programmes
- Thousands of Action Learning Projects have been implemented worldwide
- A worldwide dynamic alumni network
- Experienced coaches and tutors from various industries
You are admissable to the Management and Leadership Development in Food Security if you
- Are in a management or supervisory position
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma
- Have a minimum of two years appropriate and relevant post-graduate work experience
For non-English speakers, a TOEFL or IELTS language test is required. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 80 (internet) and IELTS 6.0. Exemptions can be considered should your mother tongue be English and you have successfully completed your degree in English.
Applicants without a Bachelor’s degree can be accepted when they have at least six to seven years of working experience at a Bachelor’s level.
The entire course duration is six months, full-time.
- Face-to-face workshops are offered in Buren, the Netherlands, at BSN’s main campus for approximately three weeks upon commencement of the course.
- Mandatory workshop, attendance required.
- Beside open-enrollment, the course can also be delivered In-company.
- The course will be facilitated by international trainers and Senior Certified Action Learning Coaches. Each faculty member is an expert in their respective field(s) and their combined knowledge ensures the most productive study environment possible.
|International Conference (Workshop Topics)||Organisational Analysis, Action Learning Literature Review and Research Methodology|
|Total study time||6 months|
|3 weeks||5 months*|
Note: A maximum of six months is available for the completion of the course.
* These five months will be completed via distance learning.
19 September 2019
The deadline for application is 1 September 2019
- ALLP study materials and local transfers – EUR 6.950,- (VAT Exempt)
- Subsistence costs and accommodation – EUR 1.000,- (VAT Exempt)
- Flights, visa, insurance and Graduation costs.
‘I look forward to expanding my horizon and getting equipped with adaptable practical solutions to food security issues in my country.’Ngozika Peters