Certificate in HR Practice (Human Resources)Attract, Keep and Train the Right People
Certificate in HR Practice
Learn how to recruit the right people, keep them, and develop their full potential
The Certificate in HR Practice gives you an easy system for finding the right employees. You’ll learn how to keep them happy and motivated, and also how to develop them through effective training.
This executive short course is skills-based with a duration of 6 weeks and 7 sessions that take place online.
You’ll learn the ART Method (Attract – Retain – Train) under the inspirational guidance of one of the top Human Resources experts at Business School Netherlands, Dr Lee Kingma.
An official Business School Netherlands E-certificate is awarded upon completion.
Quick Facts: Certificate in HR Practice
- Taught in English
- Delivered online in a combination of self-study and face-to-face online interactive sessions
- Use the ART method of human resources
- You’ll learn practical everyday HR skills for use in corporate or SME environments
- You’ll enjoy individual mentoring and guidance from an expert in the Human Resources field
- Take part in interactive group sessions and share your ideas, challenges and questions about HR
- 10-12 participants per group
The course takes place over 6 weeks and includes 6 weekly online sessions + 1 orientation session
The course content is divided into 3 sections:
A – Attraction
- Manpower planning process
- Interview skills
- Appointment process
- Induction process
R – Retention
- Results-driven communication skills
- Employee engagement practices
- Leadership and management motivation tactics for different generations
T – Training
- Creating a learning culture
- Performance management
- Effective learning methodologies
- Building inclusive teams
The course is delivered through a combination of self-study, reading, and interactive weekly online sessions in a group setting.
Weekly online group sessions will take place every Friday morning for a duration of 90 minutes
Students will take part in a final session that involves a self-reflection assessment and which will give the opportunity for 1-on-1 mentorship to conclude the course.
Start Dates 2024
To be announced
EUR 1,950 (VAT Exempt)
EUR 680 (VAT Exempt) – Sustainable Development Goals scholarship fee applicable to applicants from Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean
Included: Study materials, online coaching, and assessments
“The BSN approach and strategy to HR was really inspiring and it gave me a lot of useful tips”