Executive ProgrammesAction Learning: learn to act, act to learn
Food and Agribusiness Management in a Digital age
Learn to build a critical understanding of the Food & Agribusiness sector. Understand how to build scalable and profitable business models for Food Security management in Africa and beyond. This short programme is designed for food and agribusiness professionals and entrepreneurs who wish to expand their knowledge of the technological and management advances in the food and agribusiness sector.
Contact us for more information or apply directly with Agribusiness Academy HERE
Learning & Coaching from Food & Agribusiness experts covering:
- Disruptive food value chains
- AgriFoodTech Innovations
- Novel foods and changing consumer preferences
- Food sustainability and sustainable development
- Food distribution and retail developments
Upon completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the profitable growth opportunities within the global food & agribusiness sector that is digitizing at a rapid pace;
- Analyse and resolve business dilemmas in Food and Agribusiness, both in local and international contexts;
- Develop practical frameworks to address identified business dilemmas
- Develop innovative, scalable strategies for business growth;
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of team members.
We are looking for you, if you…
- Have a passion for solving the world’s problems from the ground up by sharing your knowledge in the Food & Agribusiness sector to make positive changes
- Want to implement sustainable and profitable strategies for Agribusiness operations
- Applicants should be passionate about making an impact in the food and agribusiness sector either as a professional or an entrepreneur.
- Applicants should have good internet access and a good working knowledge of online platforms.
Modules are designed around real business cases and follow a highly interactive approach that ensures continued industry relevance of the learning. During the on-location interactive sessions, leading sector experts will cover current food & agribusiness developments & dilemmas through real-life case studies. Learners are challenged to critically evaluate business models using a mix of Harvard-style case studies and participants’ own businesses.
In the online section of the programme, learners will study five modules through the Agribusiness Academy learning platform as well as attending live interactive sessions with experts from the sector. The learning experience is complemented by the Agribusiness Academy app which provides access to workshop listings, professional opportunities and group messaging with fellow learners
The recommended learning time per week is 3 – 5 hours
During the workshop, each day is structured into:
- A morning session of theory work and case studies
- An afternoon session of group case work and presentation feedback
The programme also contains:
- Participants’ business cases and Harvard businesses cases used contextually throughout the program
- Preparatory online learning from world leading experts on Food & Agribusiness trends and technologies
- 6 months of access to over 200 digital courses to expand knowledge and inspire action in the workplace
- Active online discussion forums
- Presentations, executive summaries and quizzes
- Certificates awarded for programme completion
Day 1: Disruptive Food Value chains
Day 2: AgriFood Tech’s Value to the Food Value Chain
Day 3: Novel Foods and Changing Consumer Preferences
Day 4: Food Sustainability and Sustainable Development
Day 5: Food Distribution and Retail Developments
For more information about the programme, you can request a brochure or visit Agribusiness Academy
USD $999 (taxes included)
Online courses within the Food and Agribusiness Management program have been developed and taught by experts who are widely-recognized thought leaders, educators, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Dr. Vijayender Nalla – Program Lead
Vijayender is the founder and managing director of Agribusiness Academy. Agribusiness Academy orchestrates on-demand training and innovation demands of professionals and students in food and agribusiness. Prior to taking up entrepreneurship in 2009, he worked at Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands, National Institute of Technology, Warangal India and several other places. Over the course of his entrepreneurial journey, he has worked on several disruptive food chain projects in Europe, Asia and Africa. Specifically, in the area of food & agribusiness, he has been publishing, training and coaching on a range of topics that include, building robust food value chains of the future, go-to-market strategies, technology choice strategies and frameworks for addressing the food security. He has a PhD in supply chain management from Nyenrode Business University in the Netherlands.
Connect with Dr Vijayender here
Dr Vijayender will be accompanied by other expert facilitators. Review the team of Agribusiness Academy experts here