Online Executive DBATake a closer look at what this programme offers.
The Online Executive DBA programme is aimed at Senior Professionals, Chief Executive Officers or Managing Directors who want to pursue this degree as a means of building their capabilities in digital entrepreneurship, transforming higher education, energy or health industries, leadership in a public organisation, internal promotion as a C-Suite Executive, or to enhance their expertise for a career in consulting.
Online Executive DBA Programme Structure
|DBA Phase||Phase I||Phase II||Phase III||Viva Voce|
|Duration||6 months||28 months||6 months|
|Type of Assignment||Start Up||Proposal Submission||Thesis Research (*)||Internal/External Examination and Graduation|
- Research Methodologies
- Shaping business minds
- Business foresight capability
- What is Action Learning?
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Draft Proposal submitted to BSN
- Appointment of Internal Supervisor
- Identify, analyse and formulate a business-driven Action Learning project
- Finalise research methodology
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the subject discipline(s) required of your thesis(*)
- Monthly contact with supervisor
- Three monthly reports back to Academic Board
- Literature Review
- Independent Research
- Internal Evaluation
- External Assessment
- Academic Board Approval
* Upon request Thesis can be conducted in Dutch.
Profile required for Online Executive DBA
- Hold an MBA or a master’s qualification in a relevant area, and have at least five years’ experience;
- be in a professional capacity with significant responsibility or
- be in a senior management role or
- be the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of a small and medium-sized enterprise or
- be in an equivalent position;
- be pursuing, or have pursued, a significant career in professional or business areas that fall within the research interests of Business School Netherlands, and
- display evidence of the potential to do doctoral level work, and
- have written and verbal fluency in English.
Should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English, TOEFL or IELTS examinations are required. The minimum score for TOEFL is 580 (paper); 237 (computer) and 91 (internet) or a 6.5 IELTS score.
Application and Start Dates of Online Executive DBA Programme
Online Start Dates
26 March 2018
25 June 2018
24 September 2018
26 November 2018
Application and Selection procedures
To discuss enrolment procedures for this programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all the documents and the application fee of EUR 200 have been received, the application will be processed within three weeks.
Fee Structure & BSN Scholarship
- Application fee: EUR 200
- Full programme fee without conferences: EUR 18,500
- Fee with 20% BSN Scholarship (EUR 3,700): EUR 14,800
- Optional conference fee: EUR 2,000
BSN Scholarship now available
The candidate will need to commit to BSN’s Mentorship programme for a period of two years after graduation – in lieu of the scholarship.
Request a Brochure
‘I am sure the DBA International programme will grow in prominence. The concept of making consultants redundant is very interesting’George Woods