Online Action Learning Leadership Programme (Online ALLP)Take a closer look at what this programme offers.
The course is specifically designed to meet the developmental needs of SME entrepreneurs, managers or management trainees. The online-delivery method aims to meet the needs of managers and leaders from public and private institutions, especially for those working in small and medium-sized organisations, international/national NGOs or government departments.
Online Action Learning Leadership Programme
Participants will focus on improving their decision-making, creativity and other managerial skills, while learning to analyse their own organisations, develop inspiring new insights and finalise a development plan for themselves as well as the organisation.
The following modules are covered during the Online Action Learning Leadership Programme:
- Module 1: Action Learning and Learning to Learn
- Module 2: Management and Leadership
- Module 3: Decision-making and Creativity
- Module 4: Interpersonal Skills
- Module 5: Teams and Team Building
- Module 6: Presentation Skills
- Module 7: Organisational Culture
- Module 8: Organisational Structure
- Module 9: Operations Management
- Module 10: Human Resources Management
- Module 11: Marketing Management
- Module 12: Financial Management
- Module 13: Information Management
- Module 14: Strategic Management
The course is delivered through the BSN’s online learning environment. To help you maintain a work-life balance during the course, the content is divided into fourteen manageable modules that you can complete online in your own time at your own pace, keeping in mind the mandatory submission deadlines.
Four months online (A maximum of six months is provided for the completion of this course).
Students will be required to write an Organisational Analysis (OA) of your company and undertake an Action Learning Literature Review (ALLR). This is based upon your current leadership skills and competencies, and you will be encouraged throughout the programme to consider areas for development. Students are encouraged to read all information and modules provided in order to complete their assignments.
- SME entrepreneurs, managers or management trainees
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma certificate
- Have access to internet and a personal computer
- Have a minimum of two years appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience
If English is not your mother tongue, you will be required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS language test result. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0.
Applicants without a Bachelor’s degree can be accepted when they have at least six to seven years working experience at Bachelor’s level.
Award of the Certificate Online Action Learning Leadership Programme
Upon completion of the Online Action Learning Leadership Programme you will receive a certificate issued by Business School Netherlands; this entitles you to exemption of Phase 1 of the International Action Learning MBA programme.
Field of study
Leadership, commerce, management, entrepreneurship.
Application – Online Action Learning Leadership Programme
30 April 2019
30 August 2019
A completed and signed application form should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com along with the following mandatory supporting documentation:
- a copy of your valid passport
- a copy of your latest curriculum vitae/resume
- a copy of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma certificate and transcripts
- a copy of your business card
- a TOEFL or IELTS test result (If applicable to you)
Funding Opportunities 2017: BSN Scholarship
The Online Action Learning Leadership Programme (ALLP) is a BSN Scholarship-approved online short course. The BSN Scholarship has made 60 partial scholarships available for participants in 2017.
If participants apply for the BSN Scholarship, are eligible and accepted for this online short course, the investment will cover up to 75% of the full tuition fee by this scholarship programme.
Request a Brochure
‘An MBA allows people to expand their knowledge on their chosen sector issues. I find this to be crucial, especially in emerging countries.’Matilde Gomes Mendes