Masterclass in Water ManagementTake a closer look at what this programme offers
This Masterclass offers a general introduction to the topic of water management. Furthermore, it focuses in-depth on the provision and management of portable drinking water, and water management in order to supply and sustain food crops.
The Masterclass in Water Management consists of 4 days covering the following topics:
- Develop a holistic view on water management and the water industry
- Safety plans, risk- and disaster management
- Water distribution and sanitation
- Irrigation and irrigation development
- Influence water demand, usage and conservation (sustainable environment)
EUR 2,500,- for BSN students and alumni
EUR 2,750,- for other participants
12 to 15 September 2018 from 09h00 – 17h00
The meetings take place in our Business School in Buren (Gelderland, The Netherlands).
To register or request more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Request a brochure’ form.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You currently are a manager, management trainee or hold a similar managerial position in an organisation dealing with water management;
- You hold at least two years of relevant postgraduate work experience;
- You have good command of the English language, enabling you to take part in English spoken courses;
If you fail to meet any of the aforementioned criteria but feel you still should be considered for enrolment, please contact us. Under certain circumstances, exceptions can be made.
‘Water is my passion and I have made a decision to remain in the water sector so this came at the right time for me. I am going to learn new and relevant techniques to address water related issues we have.’Dimakatso Manzini