Executive MBATake a closer look at what this programme offers.
The Executive Action Learning MBA is the executive version of the Dutch Action Learning MBA programme. The executive programme is specially designed for highly seasoned managers with several years of experience in the field, who wish to enhance his/her intuitive managerial skills with a solid theoretical and directly applicable framework.
Are you a manager aspiring to get promoted to General Manager? Or are you simply searching for more tools to become an even more successful leader? If so, the Executive Action Learning MBA is designed for you.
What is most important difference between the Action Learning MBA and the Executive Action Learning MBA?
- The Executive Action Learning MBA’s peer group consists of professionals with (minimal) three years relevant managerial experience;
- The Executive Action Learning MBA offers an extra study day per core course, as well as additional managerial skills training, such as ‘Supervising managers’, ‘Distant leadership’ and additional Research Methodology days.
- You are a business manager or you hold a trainee manager post
- You have completed a Bachelor / First Degree or equivalent
- A recommendation letter of the applicant’s employer is required
13 September 2018
14 February 2019
12 September 2019
For more information please contact our office in The Netherlands (email@example.com).
Word of advice from Laurie: ‘The programme is demanding, daunting and incredibly challenging… but you can do it!’.