Innovative and topical
Personal
Recognised quality
Ethical and responsible
Global network
Back to our people

About BSN

Our alumni

Discover our global alumni network making an impact. From self-reflection to practical skills, we tackle global challenges in healthcare, business, sustainability, and innovation. Driven by diversity, we aim for change. Join thousands of successful professionals in 60+ countries.

Active worldwide

BSN Global Alumni Community

Passionate Action Learning Practitioners

When you undertake or complete a training programme at BSN, you become part of a dedicated community of lifelong learners around the world, including Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. This provides you with the opportunity to network for knowledge, innovation, and inspiration, ensuring continuous growth.

Approximately 10,000 professionals actively engage with each other nationally and internationally, spanning over 60 countries. Together, they tackle challenges in areas such as sustainability, energy transition, digital transformation, co-creating ecosystems, and more. This not only yields new insights but also fosters beautiful collaborations across borders. A global network of passionate Action Learning practitioners that you want to be a part of!

Source of Knowledge-Sharing

Globally, numerous managers, professionals, and directors have earned their MBA or DBA at Business School Nederland (BSN). Around 450 new alumni join this community each year. These alumni work in various industries and disciplines, making them an interesting source for sharing knowledge and gaining new insights.

International Alumni Network

BSN’s Global Alumni Network has over 10,000 alumni worldwide, spanning across more than 70 countries.

Alumni
Countries
Nationalities
Languages

Testimonials

What others say about BSN

Business School Netherlands has been instrumental in shaping me into a proficient problem solver and pragmatic entrepreneur.

Fasili Masalu Boniphace

Business Adviser, Coaching Success & Consulting Ltd

I highly recommend this MBA for both personal and organisational growth, as it was a win-win for both myself and the company I worked for.

Gerard Mohamed

Managing Director at NanoTech Petroleum PTY Ltd

The knowledge gained on various business aspects has enriched my overall expertise and position as an HR Manager.

Jahaira Boasman

HR Manager, Social & Health Insurances

The Masterclass from Business School Netherlands has given me confidence and direction in terms of strategy, power and leadership.

Machteld Diks v/d Hoogenhoff

Machteld Diks v/d Hoogenhoff

Manager at Tax Collaboration Rivierenland

I chose BSN's MBA because it's not only theoretical but also directly applicable to the projects you undertake within your own organisation.

Marlou Mulders

Marlou Mulders

Commercial Director at Prins Petfoods

This MBA equipped me with problem-solving skills, comprehensive business knowledge, and the ability to apply it; all of which remains relevant after many years.

Renier Snyman

Group Human Resources Manager at Komati Fruit Group

The most significant advantage was the opportunity to work on real challenges presented by my employer.

Robert Koolen

Robert Koolen

Director of Sustainable Development at Heijmans.

The MBA lesson on Action Learning is an interactive session where you receive immediately applicable tools and guidance!

Vincent Schreijer

Vincent Schreijer

Manager Expertise & Logistics Roadside Assistance at ANWB

I learn so that I can develop my knowledge and skills, my mental and intellectual capability, and to connect with others.

Victor Birikorang Danquah
Management and Renewable Energy Consultant