Funding and Scholarships
Need help funding your studies at Business School Netherlands?
Get started with your studies today!
You want to pursue an MBA, MSF, DBA or leadership programme, but you’re not sure how to fund your studies. Where will you get the money from? We have payment options and scholarships available.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships are intended for managers, leaders, and professionals in the developing world who work in sectors that fall under or are closely related to one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Our aim is to help contribute through education towards the United Nations’ goal of creating a sustainable and equitable world by 2030.
- You need to meet the admission criteria of the programme.
- Managers, trainee managers, team leaders, supervisors, or owners currently in employment. You must be working in an organisation or role either in, or related to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations
- Professionals who are not directly employed in a leadership or management role but who manage policies, processes, or business systems are also eligible for application. Examples include engineers, consultants, educators, policy advisors, system designers, etc.
- You must apply for yourself. You may not apply on behalf of someone else.
- You must live and work in a developing world country. Eligible countries include:
- All countries & island nations in Africa
- All countries in South and Latin America
- All countries in the Dutch Caribbean and Caribbean
- And all the following:
Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Georgia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Ukraine, Yemen, Egypt
- You need to help promote Action Learning. You can do this by:
- Fulfilling the role of Action Learning Coach within your organisation or community for a period of one full year. OR,
- Write an article on one of your Action Learning Projects, which can be published by Business School Netherlands within the Action Learning Community.
If you are unsure whether or not your sector/role/company falls under one of the 17 SDGs, please ask us for assistance.
- Step 1: Check all the criteria.
- Step 2: Complete the application form for the programme of your choice and check the scholarship box. Include PDF copies of all necessary documents such as your previous degrees and transcripts, passport or national ID and a CV.
- Step 5: Once the completed application is received by Business School Netherlands it will be processed, you will receive notice upon approval.
- Step 6: Once payment has been received and confirmed you will be registered on the programme and contacted by the academic registrar a week before the start date of your studies.
Want to make sure you choose the right programme? Request a personalised consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got any questions? You may find the answer to your question in our frequently asked questions.
Online information session
Would you like to find out more about our Business School and our MBA programmes? Join us for an online information session.
What others say about BSN
I used to be too self-focused and didn't pay enough attention to others. Through Action Learning, I now understand how inefficient this approach is.
The Management and Leadership Course provides me with insight into my personal qualities and those of others.
The Action Learning MBA programme from BSN proved to be a tremendous enrichment for my personal development
Thanks to my Action Learning MBA at Business School Netherlands, I have truly grown and become more of a business expert.
I chose BSN's MBA because it's not only theoretical but also directly applicable to the projects you undertake within your own organisation.