Accreditation & RankingsRecognised Quality
Business School Netherlands offers quality postgraduate management programmes for working professionals. Have you ever come across a business school claiming otherwise? Correct, neither have we. That’s why we rather have other parties say how they feel about us – it is far more credible.
- 2012: Dutch publication Management Team named Business School Netherlands ‘Best MBA-provider in the Netherlands’;
- 2014: Business School Netherlands achieves over 20 years of holding the CEDEO stamp of approval for excellent customer satisfaction;
- 2015: Business School Netherlands receives triple accreditation status (NVAO, ACBSP and EduQua)
- 2016: Business School Netherlands became a founding member of the new accreditation body, the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA);
- 2016: The Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA was ranked as European Tier One
- 2017: BSN continues to add to its past successes, as CEO Magazine has once again ranked our MBA programme in their Annual Global MBA rankings as European Tier One. BSN has also achieved a Tier One ranking at #17 in the Global Executive MBA ranking!
- 2018: The American Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Board of Commissioners in its meeting of November 2018 has awarded Business School Netherlands accreditation for its International Executive DBA and Online Executive DBA programs. Both programmes were candidacy accredited for several years and since November 2018 have now full accreditation.
- 2019: We are extremely proud that BSN continues to add to its past successes, as CEO Magazine has once again ranked our MBA programme in their Annual Global MBA rankings as European Tier One. BSN has also achieved a Tier One ranking at #14 in the Global Executive MBA ranking!
Business School Netherlands is accredited and affiliated with the following organisations:
ATHEA | Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation
Business School Netherlands (BSN) is an Institutional Member of the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA), and has affirmed its commitment to excellence in higher education. BSN has been granted THEA Candidacy Accreditation status by May 17, 2016. Read more…
ACBSP | Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Accreditation by ACBSP is based on an independent evaluation of an institution’s business programs by professionals in the field of business education, which include faculty and academic administrators.
NVAO | Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatie Organisatie
NVAO accreditates programs in the Netherlands and Flanders. BSN MBA programmes which are accredited by NVAO: the Executive MBA, the Action Learning MBA and the International Action Learning MBA.
NRTO | Nederlandse Raad voor Training en Opleiding
NRTO (formerly Paepon) The Platform of Designated / Recognised Private Educational Institutions in The Netherlands. One of its objectives is to maintain and raise the quality of private education. Business School Netherlands has signed the Code of Conduct of the Association NRTO and is committed to this. Read more…
CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings was conducted with applicants in mind, and examined the nuts and bolts of an MBA: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender make-up and more. The objective was simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
About the CEO Ranking
“I’m very proud of this great ranking. Moreover, three top business schools are featured in the ranking such as TIAS School for Business and Society (the Netherlands), ISM (France) and the University of Maastricht (the Netherlands); truly a fantastic result. Next year in the top 10? Who knows, needless to say, we’ll do our utmost to achieve that goal, supported by our outstanding faculty.”