Accreditation & Rankings
We are committed to offering quality management programmes for executives and professionals. Our programmes carry several prestigious international accreditations that provide assurance that the training is on par with international benchmarks for higher education.
- 2012: Dutch publication Management Team named Business School Netherlands ‘Best MBA-provider in the Netherlands’;
- 2014: Business School Netherlands achieves over 20 years of holding the CEDEO stamp of approval for excellent customer satisfaction;
- The American Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredits BSN’s MBA programmes
- 2015: Business School Netherlands receives triple accreditation status (NVAO, ACBSP and EduQua);
- 2016: The Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA was ranked as European Tier One;
- 2017: BSN achieved a Tier One ranking at #17 in the Global Executive MBA ranking;
- 2019: We are extremely proud that BSN continues to add to its past successes, as CEO Magazine has once again ranked our MBA programme in their Annual Global MBA rankings as European Tier One. BSN has also achieved a Tier One ranking at #14 in the Global Executive MBA ranking!
- 2021: BSN’s Online Action Learning MBA achieves the 2nd place ranking in the CEO Magazine Global Executive MBA rankings for 2021.
- 2022: The Online Action Learning MBA retains its number 2 position in the CEO Magazine rankings for 2022.
- BSN is awarded full accredited member status with the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA )
Business School Netherlands is accredited and affiliated with the following organisations:
ATHEA | Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation
Business School Netherlands (BSN) is a fully accredited member of the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA), which affirms our commitment to excellence in higher education. Read more…
ACBSP | Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Accreditation by ACBSP is based on an independent evaluation of an institution’s business programs by professionals in the field of business education, which include faculty and academic administrators.
NVAO | Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatie Organisatie
NVAO accreditates programmes in the Netherlands and Flanders. BSN MBA programmes which are accredited by NVAO are the Executive MBA, and the Distance Learning MBA, with two variants: the Action Learning MBA and the International Action Learning MBA.
NRTO | Nederlandse Raad voor Training en Opleiding
NRTO (formerly Paepon) The Platform of Designated / Recognised Private Educational Institutions in The Netherlands. One of its objectives is to maintain and raise the quality of private education. Business School Netherlands has signed the Code of Conduct of the Association NRTO and is committed to this. Read more…
CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings are conducted each year with applicants in mind and examine the nuts and bolts of an MBA: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender make-up and more. The objective is simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
Business School Netherlands is a University of Applied Sciences recognised by the Dutch Government. Two of our MBA programmes hold accreditation from the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Council NVAO, namely, the Executive MBA (CROHO register 70054) and the Distance Learning MBA (CROHO register 70053). We offer the Distance Learning MBA in three varieties: