MBA in Risk Management
Business School Netherlands has formed a strategic partnership with Riskflow Institute to create the unique MBA in Risk Management.
Riskflow Institute provides a unique fit with Business School Netherlands through its extensive experience and expertise in the field of Risk Modelling and Risk Management, providing relevant learning to our students thereby enabling you to take charge of your own personal real time business risks, ensuring that you are able to optimise future outcomes.
MBA in Risk Management Programme OutlineThis MBA in Risk Management aims to rationalise and demonstrate that applying sound principles of risk management can create value far beyond the cost of doing business or the need to comply. When managers are educated to the level whereby they can manage the variety of business risks themselves that are likely to confront organisations both currently and in the future, organisations will be better equipped to handle these risks.
During this programme students will obtain tangible benefits from a series of workshops (and articles) delivering knowledge and practical applications (of principles and concepts) for managing various disciplines relating to risk.
|MBA Phase||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|Duration||2 months||18 months||4 months|
|Type of Assignment||Organisational Analysis||Action Learning Projects||Dissertation|
24 months, delivered in three phases.
Study load: 12 to 15 hours per week.
The programme is a variant of the Distance Learning MBA (CROHO registration number 70053), which is accredited through the Dutch Government,
the NVAO, (Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders).
How the MBA in Risk Management will benefit you personally and your Organisation:
- Problems, challenges and issues addressed are 100% relevant to your company, and learning outcomes offer significant strategic solutions
- Return on Investment is directly measurable through implementation of Action Learning projects, thereby providing tangible benefits
- Just two 9-day international residency conferences; therefore more time dedicated to the working environment- The Action Learning methodology will enhance individual managers and organisational skills and competencies
- International networking ensures maximum learning opportunities
- Professional development and career aspirations are met, thereby ensuring retention of key personnel.
- You are a business manager or you hold a trainee manager post.
- You have completed a Bachelor / First Degree or equivalent.
For non-English speakers a TOEFL or IELTS language test is required. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 80 (internet) and IELTS 6.0. Exemptions can be considered should your mother tongue be English and you have successfully completed your degree in English.
Exemption will be made to those with substantial professional experience equivalent to first degree education.
Enter your name and phone number, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Enter your name and phone number and you'll be contacted as soon as possible
Click the button below to request the brochure. The brochure can also be downloaded.