Executive Management Education
Foundation Programme in Action Learning
Business School Netherlands offers South Africans this two-day Foundation Programme in Action Learning which provides participants with an in-depth understanding of the nature, principles, practices, power and benefits of Action Learning programmes.
The Foundation Programme is also a prerequisite for becoming a Certified Action Learning Coach (CALC) through the World Institute for Action Learning, USA.
The workshop programme covers the following:
- The theory behind Action Learning and why Action Learning works
- The six components of Action Learning and the two ground rules
- The basics of managing and implementing Action Learning programmes
- Develop the facilitative, listening and questioning skills of an Action Learning coach
- Experience Action Learning both as a participant and as a coach
Who should attend?
- Supervisors, team leaders and managers
- Potential Action Learning coaches
- Organisational champions
- Certificate of Participation
- Ability to participate in an Action Learning team
- Understand the practical and theoretical principles behind Action Learning and why it works
- Understand the role of the Learning Coach in an Action Learning session
Enter your name and phone number, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Enter your name and phone number and you'll be contacted as soon as possible
Click the button below to request the brochure. The brochure can also be downloaded.