Masterclass in Water ManagementTake a closer look at what this programme offers
This Masterclass offers a general introduction to the topic of water management. Furthermore, it focuses in-depth on the provision and management of portable drinking water, and water management in order to supply and sustain food crops.
The Masterclass in Water Management consists of 4 days covering the following topics:
- Develop a holistic view on water management and the water industry
- Safety plans, risk- and disaster management
- Water distribution and sanitation
- Irrigation and irrigation development
- Influence water demand, usage and conservation (sustainable environment)
EUR 2,500,- for BSN students and alumni
EUR 2,750,- for other participants
The Masterclass starts at least once a year.
The meetings take place in our Business School in Buren (Gelderland, The Netherlands).
To register or request more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Request a brochure’ form.
‘Water is my passion and I have made a decision to remain in the water sector so this came at the right time for me. I am going to learn new and relevant techniques to address water related issues we have.’Dimakatso Manzini